- Pickup and Shipping
Pickup and Shipping
Posting of Small items by Australia Post
To calculate shipping, simply add an item to the shopping cart (there is no obligation to purchase) then proceed to the shopping cart and enter the details for "Estimate Shipping and Tax" to find the postage cost to your postcode
Personal Pickup of Furniture and Large Items
Hours of Collection
Fri 10 to 3
Sat 10 to 4
Sun 10 to 4
- Please note: Large and heavy items may require more than one person to carry and load your items.
While we are normally able to assist you in loading your items, we ask you to ensure you have sufficient 'manpower' and a vehicle or trailer large enough to load large, bulky or heavy items.
Couriers and other Carriers
We encourage customers to collect their purchases personally during our opening hours when possible. However, if you wish to use a carrier, please note the following conditions apply:
- Carriers must contact us 24 hours prior to collection to arrange an exact appointment time to meet them.
- Carriers must confirm collection 1 hour prior to pickup.
- Bailey & Co and their associates do not pack or arrange items for shipping. Packing, shipping, pick up and transport are the responsibility of the purchaser and/or their appointed agent(s).
- If you require items to be packed we suggest you use a service such as Pack N Send parcel service.
- All items listed on the Bailey & Co website are sold as is. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ask any questions and/or inspect items prior to those items leaving the Bailey & Co warehouse, located at 2/36 Wells Road, Seaford, Victoria, Australia.
- All carrier, courier and/or delivery service providers listed on this website are shown as a convenience only. Usage of these service providers is at the discretion of the purchaser(s)and Bailey & Co, Unlimited Products and their associates do not accept any responsibility or liability for their actions.
- Bailey & Co and their associates accept no responsibility or liability for any item damaged after it leaves the Bailey & Co warehouse.
The following is a list of carriers who regularly collect items from us on behalf of our customers. Usage of these service providers is at the discretion of the purchaser(s). Bailey & Co and their associates do not accept any responsibility or liability for their actions.
Need A Courier
phone Mark: 0413 320 759
phone Doug: 0422 993 280
Lift and Load
phone: 1300 155 550
The Deliverator (Victoria only)
phone Jamie: 0435 046 925
phone: 0435 771 699
Amatrix Removals (including Tasmania)
phone Michael: 0409 133 263
Mullumbimby Reliable Removals
phone: (02) 6684 2198